Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday---approaching the end of the week

What a week
1  This was my week for home classes so I thought I would share of few picture from my group.


Monday Morning class

 Dorothy and Nora kept the cutters busy cutting lots of wool for new projects.


Maryanne is working on a Sampler Pattern designed by Nola's sister.  She was just finishing up the inside background around the letters.

Mary Lynn finished this piece as a gift for a good friend.



Wednesday morning classmates, Mimi, Amy and Jane modeling some of the new wool that I dyed on Tuesday.  Great job girls!



Mimi and Carole
 having a good time.

Doodles was hooking the border on a Pris Butler Scarecrow pattern.


Naomi, a  new student was having her first lesson---she was doing a great job.  She had purchased a kit and had hooked one piece on her own.  We were able to correct a few problems and had her on her way.  She is "hooked".


 Two more models who wanted to be headless.

And to wrap things up here's how my day went yesterday.  I got up early and ran 3.5 miles at 6:30 AM---had two wonderful classes at 9:00 and 12:30, changed clothes and went to the gym for a session with a trainer who is helping me periodically...I did a mile on the eliptical and mile around the track, stretched and did my dreaded foam roller before I met with her...so far so good.  I got in the car to drive home and was rear ended trying to pull out of the center onto 135th street.  Fortunately my car and Doug and I were not hurt....can't say the same about the man's car.  I got home changed clothes again and went to our neighborhood Bunco party---I walked with a neighbor.  When I got home I was so tired, but had a hard time going to sleep...oh and I got a phone call from my daughter in Santa Cruz---it was so good to catch up with her---I love you Chelsea!


No comments:

Post a Comment