Monday, January 16, 2017

While in Akumal

 While in Akumal I had the pleasure to have met this wonderful woman and healer---had two of the most awesome massages that I have ever experienced---thank you
Chahat!

Chahat Claudia DavidChahat Claudia David

Healing Arts Practitioner/Spa Manager
Bodywork, energy work, pregnancy massage, reiki
1985
I can still remember when I gave my first massage. Working on the client’s forehead, I felt something very deep that went beyond the technique I had learned in school. Although I was not really aware of what I was experiencing, after years of practice I can describe it now as a meditative state, touching both the body and the soul.
For 30 years, this inner connection is at the heart of the sessions I share. It deepens over time and is the primary ingredient to unite body and spirit, and promotes awareness and healing for a fuller life.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I also practiced yoga every day at Yoga en Akumal---what a wonderful studio and teachers.  Very thankful to have found this in my life---rug hooking, yoga and family  and friends are all an important part of who I am!
Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment