Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back from Caraway Rug School

What a great time I had in North Carolina at the Caraway Rug School.  I had a great class---thanks everyone.   It was a long two day drive home.  I spent the night in Louisville...the hotel clerk suggested a nearby Mexican restaurant since it was 9 o'clock by the time we arrived.  Here is a picture of Kate and Cheryl who followed me home.  It sure looks like they were having a great time.  We were so ready to be out of the car.

I've been busy unpacking and repacking today to leave in two weeks for a workshop for the "Loopy Ladies" in Libertyville Illinois.  

I thought I would post  a few pictures from the workshop each day this week as time allows.


Georgia was hooking this Sally Kallin pattern for her grandaughter.



Ginny's Primitive Santa---an Emma Lou Lais pattern.



A trip to Crystal King Pottery in Seagrove NC with the girls from Kansas and Missouri who were at the camp.  We were empty handed when we went in but not when we came out.

Okay that's it for tonight---I'm going to go put my feet up.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment