Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a Manic Monday



It has been a crazy Monday with trying to complete the Master bath and closet remodel---lots of workmen in today doing stuff as well as my husband trying to finish the construction of the closet and me trying to touch up the woodwork that was not replaced with Minwax  polyshades---it has done a great job of making scratches and dings disappear---well not really disappear but at least they are not as obvious.

I have also been putting away all the wool I took to Ohio---still not finished but hope to finish in another hour but had to take a break.  I'll post a picture tomorrow of the studio when it is back in shape.  I am also teaching a class in Greenwood tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah---we plan to go to the lake on Thursday and come home Sunday so that means I have lots to do before I can go.  Here is a picture that I took last year of our Fifth wheel on Lake Pomme de Terre in Missouri.




This is our view from the front of the trailer---I love it here---I actually find some time to hook when I am here---first I try to hook fish and then I get to hook on my rug.


And now for a few more pictures from the Ohio Rug Camp.


we had a couple of turkeys in the class

This is Candee's turkey---a Bev Conway Pattern


And this is Noreen's turkey by Leah Smith of I think Country Cupboard---he has a Paisley head!

Back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on the camping trip it looks like a beautiful place to fish and do a lil' hooking.

    ReplyDelete