Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday night in Overland Park

Another hot day in Kansas---ready for some cooler weather.

The Warsaw Hook-in is next Saturday---since I will be teaching at Shake Rag Alley Kate and Cheryl will be manning my booth---thanks!  I'll miss seeing everyone.   Check saltboxprimitivewoolens for more info.

I am looking forward to my trip to Mineral Point WI to teach at Shake Rag Alley--workshop is Friday thru Sunday---and I get to visit my friend Janet both getting there and getting home!

As soon as I get home I will be getting ready for my trip to California---I am really looking forward to seeing Chelsea and Noah and their home---they have been busy working on it since we were there  a year ago---how time flies!

We have planned a day trip to Napa on Platypus tours---will take the ferry to Vallejo and get picked up for a small group tour (8-10 people)---should be a fun day.  When we leave oakland we will go to Long Beach for the ATHA Biennial---looking forward to teaching my class there---I think that I have everything ready to go.

I have still been running in preparation for my half marathon October 19th---planning an 8 or 9 mile run on Labor day---will miss my running buddy who is on vacation this weekend...miss you Kelly!!!

My husband has listed a lot more hook necklaces on Etsy---check it out.  There are some rally nice ones!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/anitahooks

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment