Saturday, November 23, 2013

New postings on Etsy---Cupboard door Patterns

Well I finally had my hubby put my Cupboard  Door patterns in the Etsy store---you can find it by following this link---

http://www.etsy.com/shop/anitahooks?ref=search_shop_redirect







                                       these are just a few of the designs---check them out!


If you place an Etsy order between now and December first send me an e-mail after placing your order and I will send you a little present with your order---don't you love surprises?


Tomorrow is the Gobbler Grind half marathon---picked up my race packet today---it is going to be frigid in the morning---I have heard as low as 8 and as high as 13---brrrrrr!  I don't think I have ever run in weather that cold---it is going to be interesting.




1 comment:

  1. Thaks for increasing my knowledge.Really Great and best for me. Your article gives us very interesting knowledge. I like it.
    ลิฟติ้งขนตา

    ReplyDelete