Friday, March 6, 2015

In recovery

Knee arthroscopy was done Wednesday morning and things seem to be going well.  I am now walking without crutches and doing my exercises without too much pain---still icing and elevating.  I am not sleeping through the night but then I wasn't before the surgery either.  Watching a lot of TV, reading, napping, working on a jigsaw puzzle and about ready to do some hooking.  My nurse (Doug) is getting bored and going on to doing other things.  I got to take a shower and wash my hair today which felt wonderful!

I don't go back to the doctor until a week from Monday.  We have a warm front coming in so hoping to get outside and get some fresh air this weekend.

Anita




5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! I have this to look forward too on April the 14th!! right now just a lot of pain so sure hope the surgery fixes that! I hope to have all my stitching and hooking supplies ready to go so I can stay busy!! plus hope it will be warmer here as well by then! take care and hope you continue to improve!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope yours goes well---so far so good for me!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

  2. Hello Everyone,

    Thanks so much for your informative writing. Having been in the business of buying and selling rugs for over a decade, the first questions I get from people are: Before buying an antique rug, what should I consider? Where do I go to buy antique rugs? Where do I actually begin my antique rug-buying hunt?

    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Rugs .

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete