Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lenexa hook-in

Last Saturday was the Lenexa Hook-in.  The weather wasn't perfect---snow kept the normal crowd down a bit but those who braved the way enjoyed a great day...including Susie Simmons from Illinois who was the lucky winner of the Guild rug...I was happy that I knew the winner.  Susie was in a class that I taught in St. Louis and I designed a paisley rug for her called "Paisley for Susie"---how original!

Here are a few pictures of my booth...





This was the first time I used the ladder from my daughter's wedding--it was a good visual display.

The improved lighting and new floor was a great addition!

thanks Marilyn for another great year!


Well my surgery is scheduled for tomorrow instead of Friday---I am a bit nervous having not had surgery since I was 8 years old.  I think maybe I should go get a pedicure!

Hope to get some reading done---made a trip to Barnes and Noble for a couple of books and the new Early American Life with the article about Edyth O'Neill.

Also hope to get some hooking done...we'll see how that goes.

Spring is coming!

3 comments:

  1. Anita, I had hip replacement surgery in October and it was easy and very effective. Pain is gone and I am getting around so much better. I am thinking about you and praying your surgery tomorrow goes well; the physical therapy is the hardest, but it sure does work. Blessings to you, Luv ya, Dee Ann Bartrug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita,
    Your booth looks absolutely wonderful!
    Good luck with the surgery and may you have a speedy recovery.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Everyone,

    Thanks so much for your informative writing. Having been in the business of buying and selling rugs for over a decade, the first questions I get from people are: Before buying an antique rug, what should I consider? Where do I go to buy antique rugs? Where do I actually begin my antique rug-buying hunt?

    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Rugs .

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete