Friday, May 29, 2015

Ready, set---almost time to go!

Time is passing quickly as I prepare to leave for California.  Packing for 5 1/2 weeks isn't easy---lots to think about...


Here is a photo of my start on Twirly Whirly---taking this with me to California to work while I am on grandma duty.


this is a picture of some of the wools that I used---a few of them did not work as well as I thought so I did make a substitution.

Well my grandson is now due in 2 1/2 weeks---getting excited to welcome him into the world.
Baxter Davis Bump Marin



Chelsea on her Babymoon---something new since I had my babies---your last fling before parenthood




Some of you may remember me hooking a portrait of my mother with the paisley background---when I was looking through some pictures a month ago I cam across this one that I didn't remember---my mother and her sister Mildred---and a very cute dog---never knew about the dog.

Have a great weekend!

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Anita, I love your Twirly Whirly design as I've got a new respect and affection for scrolls. Can't wait to see how it progresses while you wait for your grandchild.

    ReplyDelete