Tuesday, August 23, 2016

more pictures from Ohio

I realized I have more to post from Ohio

Beautiful rugs!!!












Here are a few other rugs you might like"




This is my newest paisley pattern---Kashmir Paisley---a closeup of a small area in the border of the shawl was my inspiration.


This is a small mat ---before I finished it for my Yoga studio---It is now hanging on the wall at the studio!



The next two rugs were hooked by Mary Mace a student of mine for many years---this design was artwork by her granddaughter---LOVE it!
  A great geometric using up leftover wool---so pretty!


this is the State Line Rug Hooker's guild Philanthropy rug for 2016---just the binding left to do---raffle tickets will be sold to support the Kansas City Public Library.







                                                Counting down the days to see this little guy!



I did it---I posted again---this afternoon is the ultrasound on my elbows----hoping for the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, for posting again. Good luck on your ultrasound, hope it's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great rugs and of course that baby is so sweet.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete