Sunday, May 14, 2017

A very random post in an attempt to show what has kept me so busy this Spring

February took me to Waukesha Wisconsin to kick off 2017  and then to Athens, Georgia for two workshops.  I flew to both of these workshops due to being afraid to plan a road trip in February---would have worked out due to mild February.  The end of February was the Lenexa hook-in---always a great day.  Then I was off to Springfield Mo and then to New Braunfels Tx.  May took me back to Georgia to Peachtree City and Cummings.  Wednesday I am leaving for Lancaster PA...then have a little break until heading back to Texas to Tyler.

 Waukesha WA


 Athens GA



 Springfield MO
 New Braunfels TX




 Peachtree City






 Cummings GA

 Springfield MO
 New England twist hooked by Barbara Houck one of my local students

Athens GA


The Spring also kept me busy with house hunting with my daughter here in KC---ended up with a house in Roeland Park and I became a cabinet painter---not my strongest suit but it came out pretty good...my husband Doug was the woodworker and built them all.  Still have the old side to redo but added all new cabinets where there were none---just a free standing stove and fridge.

 The old side still to do---uppers are staying but putting new doors up---unfortunately they painted the cabinets while without sanding or priming so it is peeling off so the boxes have to be scraped and primed and painted but the doors are ready to go up... the lowers are another story and we are putting in a dishwasher and a smaller sink so the lowers are being redone---another project for Doug.  and the awful punk walls are going to be blue.




Hope everyone had a happy Mother's day!

Sorry for my long absence and meager attempt to catch up.

Anita

8 comments:

  1. well I would say you have been busy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such informative information about Rugs Manufacturers. This is very helpful blog on Rugs Manufacturers. I will come here again for getting more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for more information about the Rugs Carpet manufacturers. Thanks for all information about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such informative information .
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your Blog about Rugs wonderful. They are so beautiful.

    Wool Rugs
    https://bit.ly/3qe1S9U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Luxury Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete