Monday, September 5, 2011

Down right chilly this morning

Well I got up early this morning because I am going to run in a Labor Day race this morning.  Having a cup of coffee and just stuck my head out the door---pretty chilly.  I may need to take a jacket to wear until it is time to run,  It will feel great when I am running.  We are having friends over tonight for brats---should be perfect weather to sit on the patio.

I have a few more photos to post from the other day when I set up my hooks and reorganized some things in my rug hooking studio.


I used to keep a lot of my hooks in this case so now I put my shuttle and punch hooks in it---I don't ever use these but it is still fun to collect a few of them as well.  I have picked up a few old latch hooks but I don't display them.





Lots of collections of stuff


Well, I have to go get ready---I'll check back later.  I hope every has a wonderful day with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Anita ~
    I hope you had a great race!!!
    LOVE that wooden (shoe?) rack and especially love the wooden cubbies. Collecting is such fun!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete