Friday, July 18, 2014

Oakland here I come

Leaving this morning for Oakland.    My daughter Chelsea and her husband are replacing their old deck on the house they purchased two years ago.  My hubby has been there since Sunday working on it and the plan is to have an open house  while we are there to celebrate two years of yard work and share with their family and friends.  My job is party planning although I think I will get roped into what the boys are calling "play" and working on the deck.

Here are some pictures...


Here is the before---




Progress is being made---yeah!

I am winding down from wedding mode and getting back into the swing of things.  The weather in Kansas has been delightful this week so did a lot of running and biking.

Well time to get in line for boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment