Friday, February 19, 2016

Enjoying the great weather

What  a wonderful week of weather we are having---and it looks like it is going to hold up for next week and the Lenexa Hook-in.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday February 27th.

I'm starting to price and pack for the hook-in today and then hope to get our this afternoon for a bike ride and soak up some of our unseasonably warm weather.




New Cupboard pattern to be introduced at the Lenexa hook-in---
You can preorder by emailing me to reserve yours---it is a 6 by 18 inch pattern on linen for $20


Here is my progress on New England Twist and it possible location in my home---a twist a day---I have done 22 so I have to get one done today and tomorrow  to be on schedule.



Come join me in Santa Fe for a fun Workshop---April 24-29.


Have a great weekend!!!

Anita

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete