Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It would seem that our weather is cooperating for our flight on Friday---since we are flying through Denver I've kept a close watch on it as well, and although it is snowing there now Friday appears to be sunny---that is a good thing.

I started wrapping the presents that are going in the checked baggage---having never flown at christmas I thought that was okay---but not according to the TSA---I am not going to unwrap them---if they have to then so be it---I will rewrap them after I get there.  Nothing is large or dangerous so hopefully all will be well.

I did finish my Kilim.  Here it is---it is 17 by 37 inches and designed by Jane Flynn.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, or whatever holiday they celebrate and a  Happy New Year!

Anita

3 comments:

  1. Merry christmas and safe travels
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Anita, your Kilim is gorgeous! I joined you with a picture of the wool I bought from you, made a scarf from it, with fringe and did an applique of hearts on it for my one of my sister's Christmas present. It turned our lovely! Still working on my star! Off to Tx. soon, see you at Yellow Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,
    Really enjoy finding your blog yesterday. The dyeing class at the TX teacher's workshop was great!! Happy New Year to All

    ReplyDelete