Thursday, December 13, 2012

15th Annual Holiday Gathering

Yesterday was our 15th annual holiday gathering for my students---what a great time we had.  The food was great---as was the rug show and show and tell.  We had 33 in attendance---a few had left when this picture was taken...



What a lucky teacher  I am to have such a great group of students...

Here are a few of the rugs that were brought to the party...









It was a beautiful day today---nice and warm and will be warm again tomorrow---ran today and plan to go on a bike ride tomorrow---I just found out that there is a new triathlon in May---thinking about trying it---I haven't done much swimming lately.  May have to go swimming one of these days.

Sunday night I am having a Downton Abbey themed dinner party for 12 people---should be fun!!  I will post pictures of my table settings.

Plan to hook tonight and watch Project Runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment