Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Website for Greenwood Mercantile

The shop where I have my wool, etc. in Greenwood MO, the Greenwood Mercantile has a new website and there is a section on my Rug Hooking---I plan to take some more picture tomorrow when I am teaching class there to add to the website.

Here are the links:

http://www.thegreenwoodmercantile.com/index.html

http://www.thegreenwoodmercantile.com/Rug%20Hooking%20&%20Supplies.html

I have my half marathon coming up---three weeks from Saturday---one more long run to go in training this weekend---11 miles and ii is supposed to snow on Sunday.  I am hoping they are WRONG!!!


I am excited about the NCAA tournament this weekend...go jayhawks!!!

I am in the dye pots today doing some specific wools for orders---better get back to the dye pots!

Happy Hooking!  Oh I finally started the piece with my mom---not ready to post anything yet---just working on getting the fee of how I want the paisley background to look before I tackle the face  :)
if all goes well I might post progress in a few days.

Anita

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to stop by and say hi and see what you have been up too! good luck with your next run and i will stop over and check our your links! enjoy your evening anita!

    ReplyDelete