Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snow is finally melting

Well I have for one have had enough snow---it was pretty but I am over it.  We are supposed to get in the 40's this afternoon so hoping more of it will go away.  I want sidewalks and running paths back.  Last weekend we did our long runs in Corporate Woods, a business park, so we could run on the streets, and plan to do that again today,  Last Sunday was 8 miles and today is 9 miles.  It is getting closer...next Saturday I am running a 4 mile St. Patrick's day race so won't do a long run---leaving on Sunday for a workshop in MS and don't want to risk being sore---so will most likely do another 9 miler when I get back.  That will give me a chance to hopefully get a 10 and an 11 before I drop back down the weekend before to a 6.  I am sure glad I have a running buddy to do this with me---thanks Kelly!!!

Well I have home classes this week on Monday and Wednesday---looking forward to seeing everyone.


Here is my newest cupboard design called Fruit Jar Floral---it was fun to hook.


Here is a picture of my "Paisley on Paisley" pattern hooked at the Fall Foliage camp in Vermont by Susan Russo---it is always fun and rewarding to receive pictures from former students.  I love all the different ways this pattern can be interpreted.


Here is another photo of Early Frost Adaptation hooked by Larry Walton at a workshop in Nebraska---great job Larry!  I really like how it turned out.

I hope you all have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment