Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lenexa Hook-in

Well I finally got my camera working and got the photos uploaded.

Amy did such a great job posting hers that I'll try to get some that I didn't see on her website.

Here is Kate's Pretzel Boy that she mentioned.



Mary Flanagan came all the way from Wisconsin---here she is visiting my booth.  Mary runs a great cam called Green Lake Rug Camp which is held in Sept. every other year.  Visit her website to check it out.  It is a great camp.     mfwoolens.com      Go to her website and click on Green Lake Camp info.



Here is a picture of my booth.





Here is a shot of happy hookers---this is some of the Iowa hookers that were there, many of whom will be in my workshop in Newton in April.  It was sure good to touch base with them before the  workshop.



This rug is called Montreat and is a Quail Hill Pattern hooked by my friend and helper Jody.

Well it is pouring down rain which has melted most of the snow and we have a river running through our back yard.  good thin the sump pump is working.

Well back to hooking on my runner...plan to hook and watch the Oscars tonite.

1 comment:

  1. Anita, Thanks for sharing! Beautiful rugs and wool. Makes me want to get the dye pots out!

    ReplyDelete