Thursday, July 14, 2011

bluebonnets, dye pots and trader joe's

Well it has been a fun day---designing patterns---dyeing wool---and planning a trip to trader joe's which opens tomorrow in Kansas City at 8 AM---as much as I would like to be there for the openings, I really don't like crowds so I think I'll plan to wait a few days...although I might break down and brave it later tomorrow.

In preparation for the workshop in San Antonio I designed this new Cupboard design---I called it Texas Hill Country.  Here it is!  If you want to order one for me to bring to the workshop in August just let me know.  They are $22 on linen.  I hope to get a sample hooked before the workshop.  Bluebonnet wool is in the dye pots now.



sorry it is sideways---

Having trouble with the camera and computer tonite so this is the best I can do.

Have a  nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment