Saturday, July 23, 2011

where has the week gone

I can't believe a whole week has gone by!  This week I had classes at home and hit the dye pots several long days---it is so HOT here in Kansas.   I am ready for a break in the weather.  We are heading to the lake tomorrow---hoping for a little cooler weather and then I plan to hit the dye pots when I get home---as well as hit my hair dresser for a hair dye job as well...it is overdue!

I have been enjoying my trips to Trader Joe's---great food!

We went to church tonite so that we can leave early on the morning.  The CFCA (Christian Foundation for Children and Aging) representative was there.  We sponsored a child six years ago from
Guatemala, a boy named Christian...so today we decided to sponsor an additional child, a girl named Leydi---I picked her because her favorite school subject was Art Expression.  I love this program because you get real letters from your sponsored child...I have often been remiss in responding back but I have promised myself that I will write more letters to my children.  Here is a picture of Leydi.


Who could resist!  She's a cutie and must love color!

Okay, time to hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment