Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heading back home from the lake

We are heading back home today from the lake.  We had a good time although it was not without some challenges.  It always seems as though there some problems to tackle----this time it had to do with the jet skis...we finally got  them working and enjoyed the ride, especially late Sunday and Monday when most of the people had gone home and we had the lake almost to ourselves.

It wasn't all play---we did wash the trailer yesterday in the morning before it got so hot we had to hang out inside or get in the water to cool off.

I did get 15 paisley pincushions made to take to Texas.  I still have to put them on the clamps.  This is what they will look like.



I also started hooking Acorn Vine, my newest Cupboard pattern.  I plan to work on it in the car on the way home so I'll post a picture when I get home.


This is home at the lake and while I do enjoy coming to the lake I am ready to go home and get my hands in the dye pots even if it 100 +  degrees outside.

I woke up way too early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep...guess I'll drink coffee and hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment