Monday, August 30, 2010

Where have the last ten days gone????

Wow!  It is hard to believe that ten days have gone by since I last posted.  I have been busy in the dye pots and drawing patterns.  I have also been running thanks to some cooler morning weather.   My longest run was an hour and twenty minutes and I am hoping to top that one this Thursday morning with 90 minutes and hopefully close to 8 miles.  This weekend we are heading to the lake on Friday and have some friends joining us---hopefully the fish will be biting!  Yikes---I'll be coming home on Labor day and then it is packing up time for Shake Rag Alley and Green Lake since I will hit the road on Wednesday with a stop in the Quad cities to visit my good friend Janet.  I love Fall---it is my favorite season and Wisconsin in September usually has fall in the air...yeah!

Congratulations to Kate and Richard for the Golden Wedding Anniversary last Saturday!!!





Here is something else I have been working on...a lovely basket bouquet of my paisley pincushions---they are on clamps but you can't see the clamps in this picture.




And something else---more long and lovelies!  What fun they are!

Well that's it---I have home classes Today and Wednesday so I'd better go put the coffee on and get myself ready.  

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Anita,
    I am drooling over that hanger full of dyed wool. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete