Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home From Wisconsin

I got home from Wisconsin around 5 o'clock yesterday---I seemed to have the bad luck of getting stuck in several traffic jams.  It was good to be home.  I unpacked a little bit of stuff when I got home but saved the majority for today.  It is in the house but not put away...don't know where all the time went today.  I did spend some time looking for a car for my daughter in Manhattan Ks---my husband helped her look in Manhattan yesterday.  I think we may have found one that will work for her but we are waiting to hear about another one.

I had two great workshops---the first in Mineral Point at Shake Rag Alley.  While I would like to be able to post all the pictures, It just isn't going to happen so I am going to pick a few---my apologies if yours isn't one of the posted ones.

This is the Tea House that was in the backyard of the Carriage house where I stayed while I was in Mineral Point---lovely place.




The beginnings of Annette's Tulip Cross---she is off to a good start.


First Time Joy hooked by June---this is a Patsy Becker Pattern.




This is Lynn's hummingbird for a footstool which she drew.



This is Mary who came to her first camp and had never hooked before---she is "hooked"!

I'll post more tomorrow---I have got to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment