Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm glad that Monday is almost over

What a stressful day---I want to go back to Wisconsin!  It was about 90 degrees this afternoon and humid.  I spent the better part of the day trying to find a car for my daughter---I'd rather be hooking---anything but looking for a car.

I did get most of the wool put away and have been washing lots of wool.

I am watching Dancing with the Stars and decided it would be good time to do some posting.

So here goes:

 This is my Paisley Runner pattern that Joan hooked---she is a fast hooker and got alot done.

I had hoped to post more pictures tonite but life has gotten in the way, so that's it for tonite...

Do I sound stressed?  Time to take a deep breath.



2 comments:

  1. Joan did a beautiful job on your runner ~ very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that paisley! I hope we can get you to come teach here in Utah one of these days! We'll be organizing a guild at our hook-in on Saturday so maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete