Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday at the White House

Well, things are getting done...wool is put away, paperwork is done, and we are still car shopping but am hopeful we might have found something today---just waiting on a call from our daughter when she gets off work.  I have my fingers crossed.  We are in the midst of redoing our deck and my husband placed an ad on Craigslist for free cedar decking if they remove it.  It is scary looking out at the back deck, the stairs with no rails---we do have a building permit and I think I'll post a sign...KEEP OUT!!!!  They are almost through removing it and loading it on a trailer.

I'm just staying out of the way.

I think this is a good time to post more pictures.



This is Sheree's Rose Runner---I spoke with her today abut a wool and she has all the flowers done---just background to do---yeah!!!



This is Ginny's Bird Nest---she did a great job on the cardinals.  I found out when I got to Green Lake that she is Hazel's sister---good hooking runs in the family.





Pam was also doing a cardinal--she reworked the pinecone to give it more detail.

Okay that's it for now---time to start dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment