Monday, October 11, 2010

Back home from Phoenix

   Well I had a great time in Phoenix---thank you to a great group of women who made it an enjoyable fun-filled time.  I had the great pleasure of catching up with my friend Peggy who I knew from Alaska who now lives in Arizona as well as spending time with Diane who shared her wonderful apt. #1 with me and all the great gals at the Quilted Apple who were so great to work with.

The day I arrived the hail storm in Phoenix made the national news...it was quite a site.  It brought in some cooler weather---yeah!  The mornings and evenings were quite cool so I managed to get in my morning runs and I even climbed Pinnacle Peak!  Running there was great because it was flat and not humid!  My half marathon is this Saturday and I think that I am ready or as ready as I am ever going to be.

                                                       A  great cactus-l love this!




Emily was doing a pictorial of a harbor scene in Nova Scotia.

Diane was working on a pictorial that she designed in a class with Pris Butler in Texas.

I'll post more pictures in the  next few days but I am too tired to continue.  Today is my daughter Chelsea's second Wedding anniversary.  they went back to where they tied the know two years ago in Occidental CA---and they are camping on the coast in Ca.  Happy Anniversary Chelsea and Noah!

Check out their Etsy store...

Chelsea and Noah Marin

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment