Sunday, October 24, 2010

The end of a busy weekend

Lots to do this time of year...the deck is almost finished---grass to mow, leaves to rake, and the list goes on and on.

Here is a picture of the deck.


I guess it is time for a party.  Maybe have hooking class on the deck.

Last night we went to some friends house and made sushi---it was lots of fun and yummy!

I have finished Cape Ann---here it is.





Here is is again---the link to my daughter's Etsy store.  Playing the role of a good mother---check it out.  They have some fun stuff!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ourhousevintage

I have a few more pictures to post from the quilted Apple workshop, so here goes:  


This is Carol's House runner---it is going to be a great rug.



This is Kathy's Jumbo Star---a Lib Callaway pattern---one of my all time favorites.


Here is Dawna's Turkey---he is a handsome guy!

Yeah---the KC chiefs won today!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Your Cape Ann is beautiful and so is your deck!! I bet you're glad they're both finished!!

    ReplyDelete