Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday already!

Were has the week gone?  Only three more days until my half marathon...I'm getting excited!

Today is class day here at home so I have to do this in a hurry so I can go get ready.

Yesterday I did some dyeing---mostly orders and some more long spots because they were almost gone.  I also serged  my Cape Ann and prepared the binding for it.  It is ready to go to the lake next week to be finished.

It has been fun having my sister here from California.  The Deck is getting closer to being finished---hoping to have steps today---yeah!!!

Here are some more pictures from Phoenix.


This is a rug Tonee was adapting from one of her quilt patterns ideas.  Click on the picture to see more details on the flowers.

Joelee was hooking a Day of the Dead folk Art rug---can't wait to see it finished!

And one more for the day---


This is Jane's second rug---she had started the rug at Cambria and had gotten stuck, so my mission was to get her going again---yeah---we did it!  It is going to be a great rug.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment