Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Open House in Greenwood

Yesterday I went to the shop in Greenwood to decorate my booth for the
Christmas Open House which starts tonight.  I will be working there today from 3 to 7---I think it officially starts at 5, so come on over to Greenwood.

Here are a couple of pictures of my efforts.





I am hoping to look through some of my stuff at the house to see if there are a few more things to put in the booth.

Tomorrow I am going to Lawrence for a funeral of the mother of my best friend in grade school---I can still hear her distinctive voice and laugh...rest in peace.  What good times we had growing up and playing in the wonderful old two story house with the biggest yard in the neighborhood...all the other houses were ranch style.

Sunday early morning I am heading to Teacher's workshop.  Leaving very early so I am glad we are turning our clocks back an hour.

Car is going to the doctor this morning to get the brakes checked---they are not sounding good so need to get them checked before leaving town...especially since I have four other people who are going to be riding with me.  What a fun trip we will have.

I am trying very hard to finish a workshop piece that was started a few years back...not sure if I am going to make it...but am trying hard.

Cold this morning but it is supposed to warm up and be a nice day.

Happy fall.

2 comments:

  1. Anita ~
    Your booth looks like hookers' heaven!!! Sure wish I could stop by...sigh.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete