Saturday, October 13, 2012

State Line Rug Hooker's Guild Meeting

Our guild met this morning and everyone brought some fall themed rugs.  Here are a few that were shown.




ooops---my toes got in the picture!






I love fall!  At the last meeting these pumpkin ornies were started and each person who hooked one got their name put in a drawing to win the whole basket of them.  Pat tucker was the lucky winner.




                            The happy winner---they look so cute in the basket as a collection.



                  I was inspired to come home and pull out some of my halloween decorations.



Celebrate!!!  Carol has been working on this rug for many years---she started it with Angela Pumphrey when she lived in Texas.  The original pattern had a scroll border that she changed to this geometric design.  What a beautiful rug and a great accomplishment for Carol!  Doesn't she look happy that it is done!


My husband is leaving in the morning to ride the Katy Trail on his bike with a friend.  It is about 240 miles.   HAVE FUN!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my..... just beautiful fall rugs! Love them all. The rug that Carol finished is fabulous... she sure does look happy!
    Good luck to your husband and his friend on their bike ride.... sounds painful to me.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the rug show! I never tire looking at what others have hooked.
    LOVE your vintage Halloween.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete