Thursday, November 1, 2012

I can't believe November is already here

I thought I would post a few more pictures this morning while it is still dark before I go out for my run...need it this morning because I ate some candy last night---only four trick or treaters came so that meant there was candy in the house.  I also have to call the doctor because I got a splinter in my ring finger that went under my nail and it is red and very sore and ---can't get the antibiotic ointment to get in there.  And today is the day to decorate my booth in Greenwood for our Christmas Open House this weekend.  It starts Friday night at 5 o'clock.  I will post some pictures of the shop after it gets decorated.



 This is a pattern called Boot Scootin by Cabin Creek hooked by Dennie---it was so much fun---she got some really cool silver star embellishments that she will add to the boots---wish I had gotten a picture of them to---came from a Western Tack store.  Dennie has five brothers and their inititals are going to be worked into the background (subliminally).


This is a pattern by Folk Art Landing.  Karen did a great job with the eagle---wonderful development of the eagle in a wide cut---be sure and click on the picture to see more detail.



Maureen hooked this Vermont Folk Rug pattern---can't remember the name of the pattern---but it was fun to play with colors---we started with a purple cow and went from there---really fun and whimsical.  Can't wait to see this one finished!


 Larry hooked this version of Early Frost Adaptation, a Primco pattern---he did a great job and this is well on its way to being a fantastic rug---Way to go Larry!



Linda tackled this Lib Callaway version of the Caswell Fruit basket ---do a close-up of those strawberries and you will see that they were hooked with three different as-is textures.  this was done in8 and 8.5 cut---I love this pattern and loved working with Linda and Larry---Cammie has great parents!!!

Okay---that's it for this morning!

3 comments:

  1. What great rugs you had in NE! My mom and dad are so excited about their rugs, they had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those strawberries! Very nice rugs - looks like you had lots of fun. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great rugs!!good luck this weekend! anxious to see pictures! enjoy you day!!

    ReplyDelete