Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lenexa Hook-in

What a great day everyone had at the Lenexa Hook-in.  Marilyn and her crew did a great job once again.  We had great weather and an outstanding attendance.  Although as a vendor the day is quite a blur---it was fun to see old familiar faces and reconnect as well as meet new rug hookers finding us for the first time.

I have to thank my helpers, Jody, Kate and Cheryl----without them I don't know what I would have done---thank you from the bottom of my heart.   You are the best!!!

I didn't get many photos taken---just not enough time---Tammy, from Skip to My Ewe  fame took lots, so be sure to follow her blog---which by the way is what inspired me to start my blog.  Although hers is much better than mine, I'm trying.


Here is Kate showing off the Wild and Woolies.


 Here is Jody---thrilled to be having her picture taken.  Jody's handmade treasures flew out the door.


Now the hard part---getting everything unloaded and back in place.  Time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment