Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day---looking for hearts

Today I walked around the house looking for hearts and thought I would share a few of them.



This was my very first hooked piece---it was a kit from Hooked on Rugs called Heart and Hands.  It has a place of honor in my home since it was what began my journey into rug hooking.





A closeup of the heart in Olde Hearts, a pattern from Woolley Fox.

.
 

























This is an section of an antique heart quilt I purchased in Texas in 1990---has a special place in my heart.





This is an section of "Candle Mat" and Edyth O'Neill.  It was hooked with leftovers from my Paisley on Paisley rug.






This is a small pattern I designed called "Flaming Heart".  It was inspired by an anitque paper cutting valentine.







No comments:

Post a Comment