Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cream city workshop

Well, it is good to be home.  This morning I am planning to put away my wool and get reorganized at home.  We are going to go get our fifth wheel set up at Pomme de Terre lake in Missouri either Thursday or Friday.  We have not been able to put it on our site due to high water at the lake but all is well now.  I can't believe that I am leaving home again for a few days.

Here are some more pictures from Wisconsin.


Cheryl hooked this runner for her daughter.  I love what the striped wool did in the border.  She is going to bind it with the striped wool with about 3/4 to 1  inch showing.



Jackie hooked this piece designed by SharonSmith---Off the hook  wool rugs---what fun!


Sally hooked Pumpkin Pie designed by Carrie Martin---do a close-up on the bittersweet!



Harriett hooked this pattern from Bea Brock called Spring has Sprung.  She is off to a very good start.


Here we are at the end of the workshop---minus three people.

Thanks everyone for a great workshop.

I will try to post more pictures in the next few days from both workshops.  There are so many more to show you.

The sun is shining and it is a good day to go for a run before I start to work.


1 comment:

  1. Anita ~
    What wonderful rugs. I especially love the horse. Thank you for sharing!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete