Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home from Wisconsin

A big thank you to all my students in Wisconsin for two great workshops---I had a great time working with all of you and I know that some great rugs are going to come out of these workshops----can't wait to see them finished...as much as I would like to post pictures of all of the rugs I just don't have the time to do it so I'm going to select a few to give you some idea of the talent in Wisconsin.

I was also very lucky to get to attend a rug show in Waupaca at the city library---160 rugs on exhibit!





There are far too many rugs to show you but I've selected a few to showcase...I do not know who hooked most of these rugs as not all were labelled but hope you like the show.











Here are a few rugs from the class...



Here is Sandy's grandson holding his big catch!


This is Pat's Narcissus---those are some great watering cans!

This is the Soule family house...sorry i can't remember the year---I think it was in the 1700's???
I can't wait to see how this comes out.

When my daughter got married the photographer said hand in the air and say 'Whee!"---here is the group  from Waupaca saying "Whee!"

Thanks again---I am home safe and sound but tired----in a good way!  'the car in unpacked but I have a lot to put away tomorrow...

I will post the Cream City pictures tomorrow.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment