Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally, a short post

I know that it has been a long time since I have posted and this will be a  quick one as we are heading to Virginia Beach today.  I am still in the Richmond Virginia area, arriving here last Friday after finishing up my workshop at Caraway.  We celebrated my brother in law's 70th birthday and my husband's 61st---they were both born on the same day 9 years apart.

The Caraway workshop was great.  I have lots of pictures to post but that will have to wait till I have more time.  One neat thing at camp was getting Jessie Turbayne's new book hot off the press.



This is a book you will definitely want to own.  Her address is:  76  Oak Street  Westwood MA 02090

On my drive to Virginia I stopped at an antique mall in Burlington North Carolina and bought a paisley shawl---I was very happy!



Everyone is ready to leave so I'll post again when we get back.  Have a great day!

Anita


1 comment:

  1. Anita,
    That is one beautiful shawl....beautiful colors! The new book looks THICK! Hopefully lots of wonderful pictures like her other books!

    ReplyDelete