Friday, June 17, 2011

Record heat in New Orleans

Wow is it ever hot here!  We had a nice relaxing day and are meeting old friends for dinner tonite.

I had raw oysters for lunch---they were quite tasty!


It sounds like all I have done it eat.  I did do an early morning run but it was hot even at 6:30.

The wedding is tomorrow at 5 o'clock with a reception afterwards in the quarter...I hope it will be fairly early to bed for me as I have an early morning flight back to Charlotte on  Sunday morning and a 1 1/2 hour drive back to Caraway to set up for the workshop.  So far everything has gone smoothly so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  the hotel that we are staying at is listed in the top ten of haunted places in the US---I haven't encountered any ghosts yet...I'll let you know if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment