Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I can't believe it is Wednesday already

Where has the week gone?  Yesterday was a fun day in the dye pots.  I got interrupted with several things but still managed to get quite a bit done and have another day planned today.


And check out these beauties...




A visit to the eye doctor---no poison ivy---yeah but I do have an eye infection so no contacts and drops three times a day.  I can wear them on Saturday morning for the race but have to take them back out and put them in a special solution.

Cheryl send me this picture of one of my Cupboard patterns.  I love what she did with the proddy effect on the flowers.


I sent out my Welcome letter last night to the students for the Angela Pumphrey workshop in San Antonio in August, so if any of you are reading this blog---welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment