Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Caraway Rug School

I have a few more pictures to post from Caraway---wanted to wrap them up this week before I head to Illinois and the Loopy Ladies.

So here goes...
This is Nancy's second piece and the next one is her first one---Funky Chicken


This is Teresa's My Olde Kentucky Rose.  I designed this pattern for the ATHA biennial
 in Kentucky.


This is Eleanor's Pineapple and Coxcomb.



I have two more pictures from Caraway but am too tired to finish tonite---so I'll have one more post tomorrow.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful rugs. I especially love the Funky Chicken!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just found your blog today... I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the rugs you have shared! Looking forward to more! Congrats on the running too!

    ReplyDelete