Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rearranging and restocking day at Greenwood Mercantile

  Spent about 5 hours restocking and rearranging the fixtures in my booth at the Greenwood Mercantile.    

Next week there will be an event in Lees Summit called "Primitives of the Midwest" that brings lots of people to town to take classes in various fiber arts---many make a trip to Greenwood to shop.

Here are a few more views.










Now I am going to post a few more pictures from Libertyville.  The one below was hooked by Lauren and is called Goat Hill.  Lauren also worked on a floral basket which I didn't get a picture of.





  

This is a floral runner designed and hooked by Lois.  She has a special room and place to hang this.



It is going to be another hot day but we are heading down to the lake for a couple of days...taking work with me---workshop notes for Eureka Springs, sales tax reports, Green Lake Mini class project, paisley pincushions to assemble and my current project, Cape Ann to try to get some hooking done on.

Have a  great day!

2 comments:

  1. You're taking too much work to the lake!!! I think you should remove the sales tax reports. That will give you more time for hooky stuff and swimming with Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita - the runner is just lucious!!!!! Beautiful. I wish you had a spot that showed your patterns and we all could shop with you.

    The little store at Greenwood looks great. There is never a time that I am in Greenwood, that I don't stop in to purchase some wool. Yours is some of the very best around.

    Have fun at the lake and cool off!!!! Rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete