Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wrap up of pictures from Libertyville workshop

Today I am going to finish posting pictures from the workshop in Illinois---I am busy preparing for home classes this week as well as a workshop in Eureka Springs.  Primitives of the Midwest starts tomorrow so I plan a trip to Greenwood again today to have my booth stocked and ready for  them.

But before all of that I am on my way to the gym---too hot to run outside.  I have signed up for the half marathon in October---the Kansas City Marathon.  I ran it last year --- my very first half marathon and hope to do it again this year.  I don't run well in the heat, so I am hoping for some cooler weather soon.


Barbara was doing one of Pine Island Primitive's purses.




This was Diane's second piece,  a Lib Callaway Pattern---Flame and Flowers.

Have a great day---stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment