Thursday, July 8, 2010

A few more pictures from Caraway

I have the last of the photos from Caraway to post today, but before I do I want to make mention of the loss of a great lady, Nancy Butts Thompson.  I never got to meet her, but she was supposed to be in my class at Caraway---we had chatted on the phone before camp but her bout with cancer prevented her from coming...I had so looked forward to meeting her and had brought my Hooking on the Hill book for her to sign...she will be missed.


this is Kathy's  "Cape Ann"  an Edyth O'Neill pattern.


this is Shirley's "Birds and Pomegranates" another Edyth O'Neill pattern




This is Fred, my dog---he was posing for me!  


Well, today and tomorrow I finish my preparation and packing for Libertyville.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I always love that bird and pomegranates rug when I see one. I should add it to my long list! Fred is so handsome. Have a great time in Libertyville!

    ReplyDelete