Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope everyone is having a joyous Christmas season.  I am happy to have both of my girls home this Christmas.  We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner last night and opened presents so it has been a quiet morning.  I am about ready to go wake the girls up to get ready for church.

Santa was good to everyone---everyone liked all their stuff.  I even got a paisley shawl from Chelsea and Noah that they found at an estate sale in Oakland CA.  Sarah got me the meat tenderizer that I have been wanting---it is great.  I can't wait to flatten out some chicken breasts!

I am not looking forward to Monday morning and my trip to the dentist's office.  I probably won't feel up to eating for a couple of days---so the extra food I ate last night and that I will eat today won't be as hard to get rid of.

Okay, it is now 1:30 and I am back from church...everyone has filled their tummies again...the Christmas music is playing in the background.  It is cold with snow flurries today.   Brrrr!  I think it might be a good time to get my hooking out.

Here are a few pictures of Thrift store Tuesday.





We sure had a good time.  They are in the process of cleaning it up and hope to do some posting on their etsy store.  Check their store out.
www.etsy.com/shop/ourhousevintage


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment