Thursday, December 9, 2010

There's no place like home!

  Just a quick post to say that I am back in Kansas.  While it was fun to be on vacation, it is so good to be back home.  I felt like Dorothy---click my heels together and say there's no place  like home and sleep in my own bed.

Even though the weather is much colder here and it is a rather gray day I am happy to be back home...doing all the mundane things that need to be done...mail sorting, laundry, grocery shopping...I have given myself one day to get this all done because tomorrow I plan to do some work...dyeing, patterns, etc. and am really looking forward to it.

I'll post a couple more pictures from the trip and then it is behind me.  I've got things to do to get ready for the Holiday Party next Wednesday....can't wait!  I am also looking forward to Chelsea and Noah's trip here for Christmas...the will be here a week from Monday.  Yeah!!!



This was an interesting glass decorated tree---beautiful in the sun!



  



This is a picture of some of the local textile arts---very colorful display!




A beautiful view at sunset...love the colors in the sly and the reflection on the water.

Okay...now back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment