Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greetings from Belize

Well we arrived here yesterday to rain and cool weather---it is still showering today but not as heavy as yesterday.  Doug went out for his first day of diving this morning and I had a nice long run on the beach---parts of it are hard to run on.  I also explored the streets of San Pedro and hit a grocery store.  Some things are quite pricey here---I beginning to learn the ropes and my way around.  Waiting for Doug to get back so we can go have a nice lunch.  Last night I had shrimp and conch ceviche and a interesting ahi tuna salad.

Here are a few pictures I took this morning before my camera batteries ran out.

  

I tried to take a picture of a fish in the water---unsuccessfully.
  

A view along the beach.

 

A view from our balcony.

I just checked outside and it is raining again!!  Rain rain go away, Anita wants to play!!!

I guess I'll read some more of my book till he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment