Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday---sunshine in Belize

Yeah---finally the sun is shining.  It is a beautiful day.  I got out for an early morning run and treated myself  to Fry Jacks at Estel's on the beach---like sopapillas with honey and a cup of coffee.  We were supposed to go cave tubing and zip lining today but it was cancelled due to flooding on the mainland so hopefully we will get to go Monday.  I still hope to get in a snorkelling trip one afternoon.

I'll post some more pictures soon.  Chelsea composed a treasury on her website that she wanted me to share so here is the link.


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cf9146463aa8eef7bf3bcdf/for-the-birds-a-gift-guide


I'm thinking a walk on the beach and some lunch sounds like a good way to start the afternoon...a maybe a little afternoon siesta couldn't hurt.  Back to my book right now.




View from the balcony with sunshine!!!  

The high school is about a block from where we are staying and they are having quite a good time today---singing all playing all day---their voices are beautiful.  they are having quite a celebration of some kind.  Their voice are echoing ---very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment