Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday morning

Yesterday was a long day.  The weather was finally a bit warmer but ended up quite rainy.  In the morning we decided to take the ferry from Aransas Pass to Port Aransas and then to South Padre and to Corpus Christi.  We went to Padre Balli Park where the race that I am running in on January 29th will be held.
I finally got to run on the beach.

Here are a few pictures I took.




Here is an update on my rug progress---didn't get much done yesterday---just a bit in the morning before we left.  We ended up helping out at my sister's shop---Doug did some computer work for her and in the evening her husband cooked us some oysters.  I'm still enjoying the seafood.

Here is an update on my rug.  I didn't get much done since my last post but am planning to do more today.  It is still raining and I think it is supposed to continue for most of the day.




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment