Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wrapping up week one

Well, week one has come and gone.  We are still figuring things out.  We have another cold day today (39-45) and then we are supposed to start warming up.  I just heard on the news that it is 5 degrees in Kansas City---brrr!  I really want to go fishing, go to the beach etc. so hoping that will start taking place soon.  Today we are going to tour the Fu;ton Mansion.

I started hooking Emma Lou's Antique Floral Runner last night.  Now that I am started I hope to get some hooking done every day.  Yesterday I went to my Sister's shop in Corpus Christi called Gatherings.  She is sending me home with lots of Antique stuff to sell in my shop in Greenwood.  They are remodeling a section of their shop to expand and create a new home for their Pandora Jewelry and other compatible lines.  It is a lot of work but it is going to be wonderful.  If you are in the Corpus Area be sure and check it out in February.

Chelsea and Noah are back in Oakland and are trying to get things posted on their ETSY website.  Be sure and stop by and check it out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ourhousevintage

I made the best Oyster Chowder last night---I love having all the fresh fish choices here.  The local fish market is just down the street.

My left knee is bothering me but I am hoping to do an easy run this afternoon...trying to do more stretches and using my foam roller more again.

Tomorrow night there is a Potluck dinner in the campground.  I'm going to check it out and try to meet some people---who knows---there might be another hooker here.

Well, I think I'll hook for awhile---Doug is still sleeping and it is still dark outside.

I will take pictures today of my progress on my rug and post tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment